Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting things done & eating clean!

This past weekend was good. I started getting my bedroom closet cleaned up. It is a slow process, but I am liking the outcome. I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and bought all kinds of organization stuff. My family won't know what hit them! I've also started to Eat Clean... well, as clean as possible. I am going to cut out as many processed foods as possible and eat healthier. I went to Trader Joes and Lassen's Health Food Store and stocked up on things I thought would be a good start. It is not going to be an easy change for me, but I know that it will make a huge difference in how I look and feel. Giving up coffee is hard!! I have a headache that won't go away. What sparked this sudden change of eating habits you ask? Seeing pictures of myself. I am so sad that I have let myself gain so much weight. Plus I am sick of being sick. Change is good. It isn't easy, but it is needed. I am 4 days without coffee! I hope I see results from this soon... that will keep me motivated. Exercise is next on my list of things to do. =-)

No comments: