Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Wednesday

I am on day 5 of eating clean and I feel great! I asked Bobby to get me a Wii Fit for my 40th birthday. =) I think it will be a great tool in getting me to move this body of mine. I'm really hoping to see some weight loss results by the time my birthday rolls around (in about 6 weeks). I am sure if I added exercise into my daily schdule, I would definitely see a change. It is soooo much easier said than done!

Here are a few of my favorite books..


I love the Quick Cooking magazines. They have a lot of recipes that are family friendly. I haven't tried it yet, but I could probably replace certain items with healthier choices and still enjoy these books. Simplify you Space is a great book. It inspired me to get my kitchen drawers organized. Here are pics of those...

I love using little plastic bins to help keep things in order... even my junk drawer looks good.


More pictures to come of closets and pantry... they aren't clean yet... but they will be!

No comments: