Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home from Vegas

We got home from Vegas yesterday around 4pm. We had a really good time! Robin was surprised. =) She and I did A LOT of walking. The malls are great... even if I couldn't afford anything. We stayed on the 57th floor of the Trump Hotel. It was beautiful. The elevators were crazy fast! I will definitley be going back.

This weekend, my plans are to tackle the closets in my laundry room and my bedroom/bathroom. I have been buying baskets to help put things in order. I am going to go through my clothes and shoes and downsize. I am so tired of looking at all of it. I have a hard time getting rid of things because I am sentimental. I've decided to take pictures of things that I want to remember, and then let it go. I can scrapbook the pictures of memories and look at them anytime I want to. Goodwill here I come!

No comments: