Friday, June 13, 2008

Organization?

OK... so I am an "organization" wanna be. I read books (hundreds of them!) and magazines to see how to do it. I have actually even put in to practice some of what I have read. =) My kitchen for instance. The drawers are in tip top shape and I love it! It makes me happy every time I put away dishes or go to find something. (even my junk drawer is in order) This is how I want my whole house to be. I've decided that this blog will be the beginning of my "de-clutter, get organized" journey. I will post pictures and ideas as I go. It will actually end being a mish mash of things because I get side tracked very easily and I will almost for sure share lots of things that have nothing to do with organization. =) I love to play softball, read good books, shop & eat with friends and plan activities for the ladies at church.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Gayle,

Every summer, I start out with these ambitions! It's good to get started, even though it's 2 steps forward, 1 step backward for me.

Dorothy from the Proverbs group