Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pictures and more

I took before shots of my pantry, my linen closet and my bedroom closet. I will post them as soon as I figure out how to do it. =) Plus, I kind of want to work on after shots too... so you don't all think I am a total slob! More to come on my organization journey...

Last night we played our 2nd co-ed game and won! It was so fun. I didn't hit very well, which really irks me because I am a good hitter. Guess I am in a slump. Batting cages here I come!

This Tuesday is my good friends 40th birthday. Her husband is surprising her by taking her to Vegas for a couple of nights. My husband and I are going too... which will really surprise her! I am so excited about the trip... I can't wait to go and see her face. My 40th is just around the corner, so I am celebrating with her. We are going to stay in a 5 star hotel (The Trump) and go see The Blue Man Group show. We tried to get the Beatles LOVE tickets but they were sold out.

Tomorrow is Father's Day. We are having a luncheon following the service in the morning and then my inlaws will be coming over for dessert later that afternoon. I am hoping to take Bobby out to dinner that evening with the boys. I got him a Blue Ant for his gift. It is a hands free thing that goes in your car and attaches to your cell phone. I hope he likes it. If he doesn't, i guess it'll go in my car. =)

No comments: