Sunday, July 20, 2008

After Pictures... finally!

I finally am able to post my after pics of my pantry. It isn't perfect, but it is much better.

I worked all day on Thursday, trying to get things organized. It is amazing how sidetracked I get. I need to learn to stick to one project and not move on to something else. I got one of the laundry closets done as well as the boys bathroom closet. I moved all of the twin size sheets into their closet, since that is closer to where they need them. I will eventually get this house in order.

My two youngest boys are at camp this week. I will really miss them, but I know they're going to have a great time. I have wonderful memories from camp... the same camp ground that the boys are at! I think it is so cool that they are there, experiencing the same place I did at their age.

Below is my vision board. (For you Sheila!) I made it to remind myself of what I want and what is important to me. I keep it in a place that I see everyday, so that I will think positive and work towards my goals.


I had a lot of fun making it... I love being creative. Oh, and the mattress that is on there... I got it! AND I am eating healthy & exercising. I'm getting organized and I read a lot of good books. It's fun... try making your own vision board.

Church was awesome today. It was an old time Pentecostal service this morning. God is so good.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love the vision board. I am going to try and make one for myself this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

Have a Blessed week!

Sheila