Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy July!

Wow... July already! I haven't been very good about writing lately. It has been a good month so far. The 4th was great. We had family over for a BBQ & fireworks. I did good with my healthy eating too... I made a veggie burger. It was actually really good. I have lost 6 pounds so far. Here is a pic of my guys... I love them so much... (Bobby, Ryan, Kevin Lee & Matt)

Here is my dad and Marshall. Marshall REALLY wants Papa's ice cream!

This is my sister in law Tena and me with her boys...Skyler & Tyler.


I have decided that I am definitely a sidetracked home executive. I start one thing and then see something else and start that... and on it goes! I have sooooo many things I want to do and I try to do them all at once! (Organizing, quilting, sewing, reading) Last night I made Kinzie a headband. It is made from felt (the flower not the headband). I think it turned out cute...

I went to Wal-Mart and got a pattern and some fabric to make a simple apron. I love aprons and do not own any. I got a pretty black and white floral print and a Mary Engelbreit black with red cherries print. I cut out the pattern but am not sure where to go from here. LOL... I will have to wait for my "mom2" to come over and help me on Thursday. Over the weekend I sewed a really cute curtain for my office at work. It was actually a shower curtain that I cut to fit the space I needed to cover. My Shabby Chic office is looking very cute. Bobby is gonna love all the pink when he comes to work with me! Oh well, I was there first. =)



No comments: