Friday, July 25, 2008

It's been a good week

Today is Friday! yea! It has been a good week. Work is going well... getting lots of new properties. The boys were at youth camp (coming home today) so the house was very quiet and stayed somewhat clean. =) I really missed them... I can't wait to see them. I got on the scale this morning and have lost 11 pounds total! I am so happy... this eating clean way of life is really working and I feel so good. I went to Jamba Juice with my friend Theresa last night. I wish I had a pic to post. She has a new hairstyle and looks so chic! We had a great time visiting and catching up. We looked around Michaels and Target too. Our family is going over to the coast this Sunday for a few nights. I am so looking forward to it! We rented a beach house for three nights that is just a short walk to the water. We're going to take the boys shopping for school clothes at the outlet mall... they'll enjoy that. Bobby called me today and is taking me back to Vegas!! We'll spend three nights at the Bellagio... can't wait! We'll be celebrating ou 19 year anniversary. Hmmmm, what can I get him?

No comments: