Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's Hot!!

OK... it is really hot.  I think around 110 today.  I had a great day off.  I hung out around the house, visiting with my dad & Emma until around 11ish.  Then I went and got my hair trimmed (sorry Cass... I had to get it done today) and then went to Wal-Mart.  I bought some netting and elastic so that I can experiment with making tutus.  I don't have any girls, but I love making girlie things.  I also started my first apron.  It says EASY on the pattern, but it isn't so easy.  It is a bit frustrating actually.  I'll post a pic when I finish it.  I made chicken fajitas for dinner tonight.  They turned out very good.  I also made brownies (and I didn't eat one).  I am doing so good with my new healthy eating.  Occasionally I want something sweet, but fruit or yogurt usually takes care of that.  I also have a small piece of dark chocolate every now and then.  It's good for you you know.  =)  Exercise is next on my list.  I HAVE to start... and I know I'll fell Fabulous once I do.  Baby steps.. that's what I need to do.  Well, I'm off to watch Food Network. 

No comments: