Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shabby Chic... oh so cute!

Today has been a nice day. I went to work and then came home and made a yummy pesto sauce... which I then used on a pita pizza. The All Start baseball game is on tonight, so I watched part of that while I sewed my first apron! (and finished it!) I coulnd't figure out how to go by the pattern, so I just did my own thing and it turned out pretty good. I want to add some embellishment to it... to make it cute. I have been having a lot of fun with sewing/crafting. I made my first tutu on Sunday. It was red & black... I gave it to Scarlett. She loves tutus. I wish I had taken a picture of it. Maybe I can get one of her wearing it sometime. Bobby, Kev and I went to Lowe's tonight to get a couple of things for my office. I am getting a new ceiling fan, so I got a skeleton key pull chain. I LOVE old keys! I have them all over my office. I have it decorated in a shabby chic theme. I got a new light switch plate too. Below are some pics from my office. This first one is the curtain I made (out of a shower curtain) to hid the ugly stuff in the top of the closet... there is a filing cabinet below it.
This is a picture of the wall right behind my desk. The hooks say PRAY and HOPE.
Thisis a little table I found at Ross for $10. I love pictures! It makes the office more homey.

Well, I am going to go and rest and try to figure out what to wear to work tomorrow. I can't wait to have some of this weight gone... eating clean is the way to go!

No comments: