Friday, August 15, 2008

Birthdays...

I'm 40!!! My birthday was on Wednesday and it was fabulous! My family and friends all spoiled me. I got balloons, a dozen red roses, a homemade apple pie made by Kevin Lee (healthy even) and so much more. Here are a few pics...


Me and my sweet dad... I love him soooooooooo much.


I am so blessed. Today I am going to Los Angeles to see the musical Wicked with my good friend Kim. We are going to stay at a nice 4 star hotel tonight and then shop and eat tomorrow! We're celebrating both of our birthdays. Mine was the 13th and hers is the 31st. I am very excited about the trip... I know we'll have a lot of fun. I saw Mamma Mia at the movies last night with my friend Sharron. It was really funny. Kind of corny... but worth seeing. I also got to spend an evening with my two good friends Inez & Deb... we saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and ate dinner at Applebee's. I am stretching this birthday thing out as much as possible! I am still eating clean and loving it. I haven't lost a ton of weight but I can tell I am dropping weight/inches by my clothing. I am walking on my treadmill 20 minutes everyday! It feels really good to be healthy and it puts me in a good mood. (That's why Bobby stays on me about walking!! Hmmmmmm) =) Well, I will post pics of my weekend when I get home. TTFN.

1 comment:

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Happy Birthday Gayle! You look amazing!