Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's August already!

Wow... I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks! Summer has been great. We went to Pismo and had a lot of fun together. It was actually kind of cold over there. I'll post pics of that trip soon. Today was great. We had a house warming party for my friend and she was very blessed with lots of goodies! Then I went to Ross for a while and looked around. I found a few things... what a surprise!... and just had a nice, relaxing day. I'm going to finish the apron I am making and walk on my treadmill later today. Laundry and dishes are always waiting for me too.

Here is a picture of my and my kitty, Fender.

Here is one of me and my sweet doggy, Marshall. He is sooooo spoiled!


Here is one of me in my softball "uniform". I love playing softball. It is great exercise and fun to hang out and cheer for your friends. I will be sad to see out season end.

I am still eating clean! I love it... I have lost 14 lbs. so far. My 40th birthday is in 4 days and I really want to lose 3 more pounds by then. It won't be easy... but it is my goal. =) I set short term goals for myself so that it feels doable. I am 20 lbs. away from my goal weight. I know I can get there. Well, I am off to get some things done. I will try to be more consistent with my writing. Time just got away!

No comments: