Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Thoughts... (thanks Bart!)

Ok... so my friend writes random thoughts on his blog and they are kind of fun to read, so I thought I'd try it...
  • I need to drink more water
  • I shouldn't have ate the hot wings last night
  • I'm excited about Sole Sisters
  • My feet are sore
  • I didn't get to go to the fair this year
  • I miss my sister
  • The cruise is just 2 weeks away!
  • I love my friends!
  • Dark chocolate & almonds are yummy
  • I love Sweet potatoes
  • My car is on empty
  • Fall weather is the best
  • I wish I was at the beach house
  • Lori makes me laugh
  • I am 40!
  • I want a Chai Tea Latte
  • Shopping is fun
Hmmm, that's all for now. Time to organize my desk... it's a mess.

2 comments:

Bart Hight said...

Great first "Randomness" blog. Peggle is a very addicting game. I'll show it to you sometime...

iamELLIE said...

i love chai tea lattes!!
:]