Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday, Sunday!

It's Sunday... one of my favorite days of the week. I went to church, saw my friends (love em!) then had lunch with my parents at home. We got Tahoe Joes to go... yumm. I love lazy Sundays. The weather is starting to get nicer. The Fall is one of my favorites too! I can't wait til the leaves start changing colors.

OK... so I've been slacking off in the organizing department. I am a bit overwhelmed with my house right now. I don't even know where to start... seems like every room needs a make over. Clean House (or Clean Sweep) I need you! =)

At church, there are lots of great things going on. New groups are starting up, which is very exciting. In the Women's Department, we are going to have Sole Sisters (a walking group) and Food Friendzy (a going out to dinner group). I am having fun with the planning and motivating.

At work, things are going great! I love my job... and am very blessed to work with family. We are meeting our goals and more!

Eating Clean is still the way to go!

No comments: