Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday... my day off!

I went on my annual ladies beach trip last weekend! We had tons of fun.. Here are some pics... The first one is me and Lori.

This is one of me and Kim at Avila beach. We ate lunch and shopped a little.
This is a pic of the beach house and all of our air mattresses! We make a mess... but it is sooooooooooo much fun.
Here is a picture of all of us at McClintocks for dinner. They have the best food.
I am so blessed with a wonderful church and fabulous ladies! I am going on a cruise next month with 10 of them! That is going to be a fun week. No cooking or cleaning or phones or work... just food, massages, laying out by the pool, shows, shopping and relaxing! I can't wait! I had a good day off today. I had a very lazy morning and then went to Wal-Mart this afternoon to pick up a few things. Dinner is in the crock pot, so that is nice. I may go see a movie tonight. I am planning some new things for the ladies at church. It is very exciting. We are starting a Sole Sisters walking group in October. I am hoping to go to a corn maze too. Lots of good things going on. I love it!

No comments: