Friday, October 24, 2008

Doing the happy dance...

I am soooooo happy this morning! Jesus healed my curling iron! No, seriously, He did! On the cruise, I plugged it in to a plug in the bathroom that said "shavers only"... I didn't realize it said that until after I her heard the buzz of electricity going through the cord. I quickly unplugged it, but it was too late... it was fried. I tried plugging it in to the other outlet and it didn't work. I tried plugging it in again when I got home and still - no red light. So I put it in the drawer and figured it was history. I was so sad... not only is it a great curling iron, but it was my sister's. Plus it would cost me at least $80 to replace it. This morning, I really wanted to use it so I decided to pray for it. I did... and you know what! As soon as I plugged it in, it heated up faster than ever!! Jesus cares about the small things. My family laughed at me... but I totally believe! Pastor is teaching on God's Economy right now and how He pours out blessings from Heaven on us. He knows that I couldn't go out and get a new curling iron... I have too many bills to pay. God is so good... all the time!

No comments: