Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Good morning!! I have the day off! I am sitting here in my PJ's, drinking a cup of coffee and just thinking about how blessed I am. I have no major plans for the day other than doing the mountain of laundry that is stacked in the laundry room and possibly picking my mom up to come and spend a couple of nights with me. I haven't seen here is a long time... like July maybe? I know... that is terrible!


I am still eating clean and I have lost 25.5 pounds so far!! I am so happy. I have about 10 pounds to go until I reach my goal weight. I have struggled with weight since Ryan was born... and this has been the best thing I've ever done to get weight off and keep it off. No pills or shots... just eating 5-6 times a day, drinking lots of water, and some exercise (treadmill/softball). Love it!!

Last night was week 2 of Pastor Marks series on "Investing in God's Economy". It is all about First Fruits and how we need to trust in the Lord to provide for us and not wall street/this world. He is such a good teacher and gives you a lot of great things to think about. I am ready to get serious about paying off some bills and saving money. That is hard with Christmas right around the corner... but I will make a goal and try to accomplish it. Baby steps.
Well, I am off to fight that mountain of dirty clothes. Will I win? Yes!!
Have a blessed day!

No comments: