Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, Monday...

I started a new book today... it is called Time Lottery. It is about 3 people that are chosen to travel back in time for one week to change one thing about their life. At the end of the week, they'll get a chance to come back to their old lives or to continue on in their new one. Can you imagine changing something from your past? I've been thinking about it and really... I have no idea what year I'd want to go back to. There are many things I'd like to change... but really, the hardships and struggles I have gone through have made me appreciate how blessed I am now. I can't wait to see what happens... I'll let you know if I think it is a must read. =) (I hope so, because I already bought book 2!)

Liberty High had their spirit week last week and Kevin Lee dressed up every day. Here is the one that cracked me up! He is soooooo funny. The pants he has on are black and furry on the front. We found them at Goodwill. His mullet wig is the part that makes me laugh.



He wore Pjs, an old man outfit, a GI JOe outfit and Red/White/Blue on the other days. Too bad you don't get graded for this stuff... he'd have straight A's!

No comments: