Friday, October 10, 2008

My Vision Board & Holiday Planner

I love to scrapbook (when I make time) and do other crafty projects. Here are a couple of things I've made... First my Holiday Planner. I will be able to keep track of all of my shopping needs, dinner plans, outings and Things to Do with this cute little book. I have kept a notbook every year at Christmas. This year, I decided to make it unique.



And this is my vision board! I made this months ago and keep it where I can see it every day. It has goals and things I desire for my life on it. By seeing it consistently, it makes me keep my goals in sight and actually, I have accomplished (or started to) a lot of them! It is fun to make and you can add to it any time or make a new one. Positive thinking and goal setting is always a good thing. =)


No comments: