Saturday, November 1, 2008

A day to do... whatever I want

It's raining, it's pouring... today is a day to stay indoors and to just do whatever I want. So far that has been laundry and cleaning the kitchen... but believe me, reading a good book with a cup of tea and a fire are in the plans too. They just may come later this evening when the guys are at the Condors game and I am home relaxing and enjoying my clean house... it will be clean by tonight.
Last night we had the Harvest Festival at church. It turned out good. I was in charge of the cake walk. it is so funny how people LOVE the cake walK! Next year I need to make it bigger and get more cakes donated. I could do that thing for 3 hours straight and never run out of people. It was a bit crazy and my CD player decided to quit working... yes... I did sing. I even got a ouple of friends to help (Thanks Deb and Evelyn!). Finally, I realzied that the radio still worked... and voila... we were back in cake walk business. The rock climbing wall and petting zoo were favorites too. Now it is time to start working on the Christmas program. Happy Saturday!!

No comments: