Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Love Christmas!!


Back to Clean Eating! I have splurged this past weekend and my body is really rebelling... telling me to eat better! NO SUGAR! I made a yummy breakfast. A whole grain tortilla with egg whites, spianch, green onions and fresh tomatoes. Yumm.






I got a copy of the newest Clean Eating Magazine... love it! It has a lot of great recipes I am ready to try. For dinner tonight, I am going to make Artichoke Lemon Chicken with fresh garlic. I was going to go to Trader Joes today, but after shopping at Michaels and Target... I pooped out. I went to Starbucks for an unsweetened green tea and a protein lunch (a boiled egg, 2 apple slices, 2 swiss cheese slices, grapes and a whole wheat bagel)

I have been decorating today!! I absolutely love this time of year. Here is my mantle. I bought these cute little pine trees at Target yesterday. I got the pinecones at Michales today. I love the way it turned out.





Here is a closer shot of it... too cute!








This is what my Christmas Tree looks like right now. It is a work in process. I will post a picture once it is up and decorated.







This is a cute set of Christmas Carolers that my friend Robin gave me last year. I think they are so cute! I have Christmas music playing... so back to work I go. I want to get that tree up tonight! Have a blessed day!




Hugs.

No comments: