Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook... Simplicity



FOR TODAY... November 18, 2008

Outside my window... a cool Fall night

I am thinking... that I wish I could pack my bags and get a way for a few days.

I am thankful for... my best friend

From the kitchen... Roasted Sweet potatoes are the best!

I am wearing... Adidas pants and an olllllllllld Steps of Faith sweatshirt... love it!

I am creating... nothing at the moment, but I have big plans for Christmas

I am going... to take a bubble bath

I am reading... the book of Revelation in my Message Bible

I am hoping... that my dad is healed of cancer and that his pain goes away

I am hearing... Rachel Ray cooking on t.v.

Around the house... Everyone is gone, so it is nice and peaceful... for now

One of my favorite things... My ipod. I love music.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work, church, walk-a-thon this Saturday and softball.

A picture I want to share... Kim on the subway in Los Angeles. We had so much fun.





1 comment:

sherry said...

So funny! One more thing I find we have in common...I have often read this Simple blog and always enjoy it when I read others use this list like you did today....