Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful...

I got up at 6am this morning and had my quiet time with the Lord. It was just what I needed to start my day. I read Psalm 25 and Revelation 3. Both chapters spoke to me and gave me a lot to think about today. I am so thankful for my 5:16am Gals and the accountabilty I have now. (Yes, I am a 6am gal... but I will work my way towards 5:16)

Since this is Thanksgiving week, I am going to list some of the things I am thankful for:

  • My husband and boys
  • My warm, cozy blanket
  • My coffeepot
  • My dog Marshall
  • My books
  • Trader Joes
  • My softball pals
  • The Word of God
  • Food Network
  • Comfy jeans (that fit!)
  • Dark chocolate
  • Goodwill book store (I save lots of money there)
  • And... Philosophy (Love it!)

That is just a short list of what I am thankful for. There is soooo much more.

No comments: