Saturday, November 8, 2008

Walking... or lack of it


I really need to get back on track with walking on my treadmill EVERY DAY! I was doing so good and then slowly, I've let myself skip a day here and two days there... shame on me! I KNOW how much better I feel when I get at least 20 minutes of walking in. I got a new magazine yesterday (Oxygen) and it has some good recipes. I will try a couple and share them with you if they are as good as the picture looks. =) Tonight I have 2 softball games. I am looking forward to playing. I feel like I am finally out of my hitting slump. Yea!!

2 comments:

LauraBo said...

We bought a treadmill that wound up in the garage for a couple of years before we sold it. :)

where did you get your cool layout? I couldn't find any as neat? love it!

Gayle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.