- Read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation
Continue “Eating Clean”
Make a Budget & stick to it
Pay off bills
Clean garage/down size clutter
Give to Missions once a month
Walk on treadmill at least 3 times a week (once foot heals)
Spend more time with my mom
Make sure my dad knows how much I love him
- Have my brother over for dinner at least twice (and not on a holiday)
- Write more "snail mail" letters
- Read The Purpose Driven Life
- Bless someone in Word or deed daily
- wake up at 5:16am (6am at the latest!) to "redeem the time"
OK... so that is my list of goals for the upcoming year. Starting tomorrow, I will read in Genesis. I am going to use my Message Bible this year. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me. I am encouraging my boys to read through the Bible with me. LOL... I am even going to encourage ALL of the ladies at church to read with me! Accountability is great.
Have a Happy New Year everyone!!