Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas "Open House"... Welcome to my home!

I've been looking at a lot of other blogs and all of the beautiful Christmas decorations that are in your homes. Soooo, I decided to share a few of my home. My sweet son Kevin Lee decorated a lot of the house and took these pics for me. Enjoy!


This is one of the wreaths that hang outside. There is one on each side of the garage.


Here is our tree with its angel bear topper. The lights are on but you can't see them in this picture.


This is Santa and his reindeer. Bobby had these made for me when Kev was a baby... in fact they were there for his first Christmas. He is 16 now.


This is my fireplace mantle. I love the little pine trees and pine cones.

Kevin Lee made this centerpiece... cute! He used things he found around the house (or in the garage).

The table looks so pretty! My Christmas dishes are out and ready for a meal.


This is my living room... ignore the game system and the kid (Matthew) laying on the couch. =)
My Christmas Carolers! They are on the table in the entryway.

I love Snowmen! I found these at a yard sale a few months ago for $1!! They are soooo cute! They are sitting outside on my front porch.
Well, this is it... Hope you enjoyed taking a stroll through my home. Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Bart Hight said...

It's hard to ignore Matt. He won't let you.

Lori said...

lol at Barts comment! thanks for sharing your home! kevin did a great job :) and matt looked like part of the christmas decor!