1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love the smell of real but I have a fake.
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually a couple days after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Baby Alive (that was in 1975 or so)
8. Easiest person to buy for? Robin
9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail Mail... I love Christmas cuz I get real mail... not just bills!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch with Jim Carey
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually August/September
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes (Birthday gifts too!)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies!! Especially frosted sugar cookies... yumm
16. Lights on the tree? Yes... lots of them
17. Favorite Christmas song? This year...Jesus, What a Beautiful Name (I think thats the name)
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Staying home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve... the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Traffic, lines and mean people.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Snowmen!
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Turkey, ham, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and pie!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Amazing Grace Perfume, Scarf/Gloves, Digital Camera, Books, Uggs (not gonna happen) and a pool table.