Friday, December 12, 2008

Cleaning...

OK... so if you read this blog, then you know I made a cleaning schedule a while back. It isn't as easy to stick to as I thought. Sheesh... 15 minutes a day on one room should be doable. Well, I am determined to try again. (Especially after I did a walk through on a house and it was really gross... I don't want my house to be like that... yuck!) LOL... yesterday I cleaned my oven (self cleaning Lori!) and I scrubbed the fronts of my cabinets. I also used a magic eraser sponge and cleaned the front of my oven and refrigerator. I guess doing walk throughs is a good way to remind me that I need to clean better too!

It is sunny today! Yea! It has been soooooo foggy the past few days. The boys have been loving the school fog delays, but I do not like driving in it. I am not a gloomy day girl... I need the sun! I tried to get on my treadmill last night and I lasted a whole 10 minutes. (sigh) I will try again tonight.

This weekend is our church play. I can't wait to see how it turns out! A Country Christmas is the theme... with lots of Hee Haw humor. I'll post pics next week.

No comments: