Monday, December 22, 2008

Cookie Exchange!

Today I am doing a cookie exchange! Go to the Mommy Madness Blog to see other recipes and to add your own! ... http://hubermomof3.blogspot.com/


I got this recipe from my Sister in Law ... it is in an old cook book that she got from my mom or grandma... not sure which one. The cookies are simple, but very good. My brother says they're the best! =)



Peanut Butter Criss Cross Cookies:
1 c sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup shortening
2 eggs
1 cup chunk style peanut butter
1 t. vanilla
3 cups sifted flour
1/2 t. salt
1 t baking soda

Cream sugars and shortening, beat in eggs, add peanut butter and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Drop dough from teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet. Flatten each onewith a wet fork, making criss-cross on top. Bake at 325 degrees for about 10 minutes.

1 comment:

Dana said...

oh those look mighty yummy! i wonder if you could put some jelly on top and call it lunch! ;) thanks for sharing!!!!