Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Country Christmas Pictures

Here are a few pictures from the night of the Christmas Program. Everyone did such a good job. We laughed a lot and just enjoyed being together. The dinner afterwards was fabulous! It is great being a part of such a "community" of people. This first pic is of Matt (Billy Bob), Kevin Lee (Grandpa Jones), Lori & Amy (The Hee Haw girls) and Sheila (Minnie Pearl)... oh! and Tyler... he's with the band. =)

This is one of Kim and me in our matching shirts.

The best Minnie Pearl impersonator ever!! Miss Sheila!


Ant this is me and my dad. I LOVE him sooooooo much. I am very blessed to have a man like him as my earthy father. I think I'll frame this picture. =)


Amy and Lori were HILARIOUS. They had us all laughing out loud.


Well, that's it for the pictures. I am going to post twice today... just because. =) Hugs to you all!

No comments: