Saturday, December 13, 2008

Country Christmas

Tonight was dress rehearsal for our Church Christmas Program. It was a lot of fun. I get to help with the Old MacDonald sing a long. Here are a few pics of my friends... Love em! The first pic is Lori, Tyler and Amy. (Lori and Amy are the Hee haw girls)

This is my sweet friend, Sheila aka Minnie Pearl (and Tylers mom)


This is a picture of the barn Luke and Kevin Lee built inside the church.

And this is Matt (Billy Bob), Kevin Lee (Grandpa Jones), Lori and Amy (The Hee Haw girls).

I love my church family. We have so much fun together. After practice, we had grilled cheese sandwiches, homemade chicken noodle soup and lots of goodies. Tomorrow night we'll have a country dinner. I am really looking forward to seeing the whole program come together. I'll post more later... good night.

No comments: