Friday, December 5, 2008

I did it!

I love coffee :)

I made my goal weight this week! I am so happy! I went to Mervyns today and got a couple new pairs of pants... 50% off! I also got a couple of Christmas gifts. I can't believe how fast this month is going by... only 20 days til Christmas!

My dad is not feeling well. His cancer is finally a reality to me. It's easy to live in denial when you don't see the effects of the disease. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks.

Bobby and I went to a new grocery store tonight called Fresh & Easy. It was nice... lots of organic foods. They even had refrigerated whole wheat pizza dough! I was so happy... LOL... I have been wanting to make a pizza that I can eat for a long time. (besides the ones I make on pita bread) I got organic holiday blend coffee too. Yumm.

Well, I'm off to read a good book and to watch the Hallmark channel. I love the Christmas movies they play.

No comments: