Monday, December 1, 2008

Motivate Me Monday...

Hmmmmm, attitude seems to be the key word this week.  I have been getting up everyday this past week and having my quiet time.  It has been the best part of my day.  God has poured in to me so many amazing things.  He has spoken to my heart about things that really made me think and areas of my life that I need A LOT of work in.  I have been reading in Proverbs, Revelation and Matthew.  I am seeing that everyday is a gift and that I need to look at it like that more often.  I can set the tone in my home with my reactions to others and with my tone of voice.  It's pretty sad when you have a sweet time with the Lord and then turn around and snap at your husband or child... but it does happen.  (I'm embarrassed to admit it) My goal for the week is to intentionally have a better attitude.  I can do it... I know I can!  =)

1 comment:

Sarah Mae said...

Um, you are SO right! I will have a great quiet time and then turn around and be snippy with my husband and children! My prayer is for my heart attitude as well - thank you for this post!