Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Goals... 2009

I have made a list of goals I would like to accomplish in the next year. Here they are...


  • Read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation
    Continue “Eating Clean”
    Make a Budget & stick to it
    Pay off bills
    Save Money
    Clean garage/down size clutter
    Give to Missions once a month
    Walk on treadmill at least 3 times a week (once foot heals)
    Spend more time with my mom
    Make sure my dad knows how much I love him
  • Have my brother over for dinner at least twice (and not on a holiday)
  • Write more "snail mail" letters
  • Read The Purpose Driven Life
  • Bless someone in Word or deed daily
  • wake up at 5:16am (6am at the latest!) to "redeem the time"

OK... so that is my list of goals for the upcoming year. Starting tomorrow, I will read in Genesis. I am going to use my Message Bible this year. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me. I am encouraging my boys to read through the Bible with me. LOL... I am even going to encourage ALL of the ladies at church to read with me! Accountability is great.

Have a Happy New Year everyone!!

2 comments:

christinnjon said...

Hello! Those are wonderful goals! I, too, am reading through the Bible in a year. There are so many out there! I want to gather up a bunch of links of those reading through in a year and put them in a special column on my blog so I can frequent each of you and encourage you in your journey!
How are you doing so far?! Have a blessed weekend!

Mallorie K. Harding said...

I hope you full fill all of your goals this year!!! Happy
NEW YEAR!!!