Saturday, December 6, 2008

Softball tonight!! Woo Hoo!!

Our Celebration Co-Ed team has its last game tonight.  I am sad to see it end.  It has been a fun season.  We play at 5:30 tonight.  It is COLD!!  I made a thermos of coffee to help keep me warm.  =)  I do believe we have finished our season in 1st place.

We decorated at the church today.  It is starting to look nice.  The tree is beautiful... the best we've had since I've attended the church.  It is just so rustic and simple... it looks real!  

Sheila... I see the girl in the chair you mentioned.  If you click on that, it will take you to a page with hundreds of other christian blogs.  =)  I LOVE that you read my blog.  ((hugs))

I went shopping this afternoon... guess where... yep, Target!  I got a few Christmas gifts and some great deals on clothes for me!!  The clearance rack was 30% additional off of the already marked down price.  I got a black skirt for $4 and the matching jacket for $15... under $20 for a super cute suit.  Score!! 

Well, I am off to the ball park.  Have a blessed Saturday!!


No comments: