Monday, December 29, 2008

Trip to Tempe, AZ

Motivate Me Monday will be back next week...

This past weekend, Bobby, Kevin Lee and I drove (8 hours!) to Tempe, AZ to visit our friends. It was a great trip! I enjoyed shopping, eating, visiting, and playing cards with them! =) Below are some pics...

The first one is me and Rachael at church. I am so short next to her. She had on high heels... so that made a little bit of a difference. =)

This is Rachael and Kevin Lee.

This is Kev on the drive there. He is so funny... this is his "famous" smile.

This is Keith and Robin. They are Captains in The Salavation Army. We went to church with them on Sunday. It was nice... they are in a new Corp.


And this is me and Robin... I wish we lived closer to each other. I am praying that they get moved to the Bakersfield Corp! That would be awesome!

We drove all night and arrived home around 2:30am this morning. I got in bed at 3am and got up at 7am to have my quiet time and then get ready for work. I am sooooo tired! I can't wait to go home and change into my sweats! (After I go and un-decorate the church... no more Christmas stuff). My sweet friend Lori is going to meet me there to help tear down all of the decorations. It shouldn't take too long. The tree will be the hardest part... it has a lot of stuff on it.




No comments: