Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am a Comma...

You are open minded and extremely optimistic.


You enjoy almost all facets of life.


You can find the good in almost anything.


You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.


You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.


Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)


You excel in: Inspiring people


You get along best with: The Question Mark

Go here http://www.blogthings.com/whatpunctuationmarkareyouquiz/ to see what your personality is... I think it was very accurate! I found it on another blog and thought I'd try it. =)

Have a Happy Saturday night!

2 comments:

Lori said...

ok Gayle.. i took the survey and it turns out that im a comma too! woohoo.. except i couldnt figure out how to post it on here.. oh well! see ya tomorrow at church :)

Sheila said...

How funny, I'm a comma too. Well, I think the commas rule!