Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have the greatest friends!

This is a picture of my foot... cute, huh. I had surgery a week ago. I am hoping to get the stitches out in a couple of days. I have such great friends! The day after my surgery... Sharron brought me a Starbucks Venti Hot Green Tea, some flowers and a couple of magazines. Then Kim brought me flowers, a magazine and a pretty candle! I felt so loved. I got phone calls and emails from other friends. I can't wait to be able to walk normal again and to wear cute shoes! I have lived in my Uggs (Ugg) for a week.

These are the 2 bouquets I got - put together. They are so pretty and still alive a week later!

Today was a busy day at work. I am working on year end stuff... which is a lot of paperwork! I can't wait to have it all in the mail. Tonight I am going to Trader Joes with my friend. I love that store! It's time to stock up on dark chocolate!  Have a great night!!

2 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

You know, some would consider that cast very modest! ;)

Lori said...

Gayle you make that cast look cute! and watching you hobble around on sunday was cute too! :)