Thursday, January 22, 2009

My day off...



Woo Hoo... it's Thursday... my day off! I have been cleaning, and doing laundry all morning. It is actually not so bad... the house is quiet (other than my itunes music playing in the back ground). I am getting a lot done and it feels good. I'm going to put a roast in the oven for the guys too.




Tonight, I am going out with my gal pals to dinner and a movie. We're meeting at Johnny Rockets at 6pm and then going to see Bride Wars around 7pm or so. It's going to be FUN! I love funny movies.

I got 2 packages of tea in the mail today! (My giveaway win!) I love tea... so this made my day. Aren't these little packages cute. What a great idea to send a little cheer someones way. Thank you Helen!! http://helenw13.wordpress.com/

Well, back to cleaning... have a great day everyone! And thank you to those that commented on my Moses post. There's always something new to learn!

No comments: