Friday, January 23, 2009

My Husband Rocks! Friday

Katy Lin at The Great Adventure Blog (http://honestandlasting.blogspot.com/) started My Husband Rocks Fridays a while ago... so today I am going to join her in telling you why I have a great husband... why he rocks!

This week's prompt: Tell us about a time that your spouse went out of his way to serve you, and love you sacrificially.

Bobby and I will be married 20 years this August! He actually goes out of his way to love me a lot. I can be very unlovable at times... I know, you're shocked to learn that about me! =) The most recent thing he did was to have my dinner ready for me when I came in from work last week. He had it on the table with a glass of ice water w/lemon slices. Not only does he cook "clean" for me but he also shops for me! It's great! He'll go to Fresh & Easy and Sam's Club and stock up on fish, chicken, veggies, fruits & other tasty stuff. Last night he gave me money to go out to dinner and a movie with my friends. He does little things for me almost everyday. I am very blessed with a husband that loves me.

No comments: