Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some of my favorite things...

I took a few pics of things around my house that make me smile when I look at them... Just thought I'd share...

This is in my entryway... it is a rod iron music stand with the Bible sitting on it... Jeremiah 29:11 is the page I have it open to.

These are old skeleton keys that my friend Robin gave me for Christmas. She knows how much I love old keys! These are rod iron and very heavy!

This is a magnet I got when I went to Arizona on vacation. It makes me laugh... if you know me, you know I LOVE to shop!

I got this little sign when I was in Arizona too... Stein Mart is a great store!
And this is the spoiled rotten dog, Marshall! I love him!


This is a vinyl cling I just hung on the wall over my bed. I really like it. I may get some sconces with candles to hang on each side of it... but for now, this is good.

This is my "quiet time" chair. The basket has my journal, book and Bible. The basket on the floor has my favorite fuzzy blanket. My chair is facing the fireplace... so it is a nice spot to sit.


This is my "BELIEVE" sign that sits on the fireplace.


Well, that's it for today. Hope you all had a blessed Sunday! Our church service this morning was awesome! The praise team did an amazing job and the guest speaker was fabulous! I can't wait to go back tonight and hear more. =)
Love ya!







3 comments:

Lori said...

i think i would have to agree that your dog Marshall is spoiled! if i remember correctly, the last time Bart and I stayed at your house, Marshall got to sleep with us... i of course didnt mind at all but Bart on the other hand didnt like rolling over and seeing me cuddle with Marshall :) he has jealousy issues i think.. lol

Sarah Mae said...

Your quiet time chair looks absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

I love the music stand with the Bible on it. I might have to steal your idea of fav things. Too cute! Thanks for sharing!