Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things I am thankful for today...

I am thankful for my three handsome boys... Kevin Lee, Ryan and Matthew. I love them SO much and know that God has a special plan for each of them.




I am thankful for my morning quiet time and coffee!


I am thankful for my good friends that are always there to lift me up, encourage me and even cook for me.

I am thankful for Lassens salad and soup bar... that was lunch today. =)

I am thankful for a husband that cooks me dinner and grocery shops for me.

I am thankful that my stitches are coming out of my foot today.

I am thankful that I am almost done with year end tax stuff.

I am thankful for good books. I love, love, love to read.

I am thankful for my dad. He has taught me so much.

I am thankful for Philosophy... I love that stuff! (Amazing Grace & Pure Grace especially)

I am thankful for my new flat iron. It really does work good.

I am thankful for Starbucks new London Fog tea... yumm

No comments: