Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Things about me...

This is a list of 25 things about me that you may or may not want to know. =)
  1. I love to read... the Bible & Christian Fiction, Historical are my favorites
  2. I spend more time on the computer than I do cleaning house (sad, I know)
  3. My favorite colors are pink, purple & red
  4. I used to be a step aerobic instructor
  5. I have never been stung by a bee
  6. My middle name is Celeste (I can't believe I told you that!)
  7. I love to travel, but I hate long drives
  8. I will celebrate my 20 year anniversary this August
  9. Shopping is like therapy to me... seriously
  10. My foot grew a 1/2 size with every pregnancy
  11. I am scared of heights
  12. I'm going on a cruise in October... can't wait!
  13. I want a purple Ipod
  14. I love playing softball ... Go Celebration!
  15. I have very wavy hair... but wear it straight (Thanks to Paul Mitchell!)
  16. Scrabble is my favorite game (I love word games)
  17. I hate crowds
  18. I love cookies... almost any kind
  19. I've been to Mt. Rushmore
  20. I've never been to Washington D.C, New York or Paris (someday!)
  21. I played the clarinet in school
  22. I started teaching Sunday School when I was 12 (My dad was CE DIrector)
  23. I have my real estate liscense
  24. I want to see the musical Grease
  25. I recently lost 35 pounds (Clean Eating Works!)

Well, that's it. It is harder than you think to come up with 25 things.

4 comments:

Bart Hight said...

That was cool...I posted one. Check it out!!

Later gator!!

christinnjon said...

Thanks for letting us get to know you!! If you haven't checked it out yet, I have a page title "50 Things ABout Me" I'm working on making it up to 100! Talk about a feat!!

Lori said...

never been stung by a bee? LUCKY! played clarinet??? me too.. lol. and Celeste? i like that name! and when you see the musical Grease, i better be invited! haha! :)

jesus said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sara

http://smallbusinessgrant.info