Monday, February 16, 2009

Motivate Me Monday...

I must admit that I am not feeling very motivated today. My house is turned upside down right now and with kids sleeping on the couch... there is no where to go for quiet time. My oldest son Ryan is in transition between rooms right now. I painted his room this past weekend, trying to get it ready for my dad and stepmom to move in. The paint looks really good. My friend Theresa came over and spent her Valentine's day painting with me. Today, my husband and his dad are turning half of our garage into a bedroom for Ryan. Once it is all done, things will be nice. I can't wait until things feel "normal" again. Right now, I am just going through the motions each day. I have a million emotions running through me. I feel peace... but also great sadness, and frustration. The peace comes from knowing God is in control of everything... no matter how I feel. I KNOW He loves me and cares about the things I care about. I don't know why things happen the way they do, but God knows. There is a purpose for everything.


No comments: