Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Thoughts...


Random thoughts for the day...
  • I am really enjoying my cup of coffee
  • Texting is great... instant communication
  • Kristi made popcorn
  • It smells really good
  • I love organization
  • Kinzie is so stinkin' cute!
  • Tomorrow is my brother's birthday
  • I need to buy a gift
  • Our new parking lot is going to be great
  • It is a complete mess right now
  • Tearing out concrete is LOUD
  • I need to go to the mall to buy make-up
  • I have a cazillion loads of laundry to do
  • I wish it wasn't a rainy day
  • I have tomorrow off!
  • I need to clean out my garage
  • Bobby sent me flowers yesterday... it was really sweet
  • I gotta go back to work... lots to do... Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Lori said...

woohoo... big points for Bobby! i like the random thoughts! :)