Today I am thankful for...
- A day off!
- Carls Jr chicken sandwich on wheat bun
- family & friends that love me
- organic animal crackers
- Goodwill... I just took a load of stuff and got it out of my house!
- a husband that is sensitive to my emotions (most of the time) =)
- Kevin Lee emptying the dishwasher for me
- Candles that smell good
- My dad... I love him so much
- my church
- Clinique make up that hides my flaws
- sweatpants... so comfy!
- A sound mind
- My quiet time... can't live without it!
- Texting... helps me keep in touch with people... instantly
There is always something to be thankful for even when you feel like your world is crashing in all around you. Never give up... take things one day at a time. Just take a deep breath and know that things never stay the same. Change is inevitable... so don't fight it, just go with it and see what God has planned for you. Because he does have a plan. Read Jeremiah 29:11.