Monday, March 30, 2009

Motivate Me Monday!

I have really been thinking a lot about being "better" ... about being above average. I really feel like God wants us to excel at all we do. If we are going to take the time to do something, we may as well do it the best we can. At work, at home, at church... even on the ball field. Sometimes it is hard, because if you're anything like me, you just get tired of trying sometimes. Then reality kicks in and you realize that what you're doing is important. It affects everyone around you. I've been making a mental list of things I can improve on. Hmmmm, I probably should write it all down... it's a lot! =)

Be blessed!!

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Oh this is so true! I've learned that to do something good, and do it to the best of my ability, I just need to focus on that one thing, until it has been completed. As much as I like to multi-task, I've found that to be the best I can be, takes a lot of diligence and focus. It is indeed hard work! ; )

P.S. You have an award over at my blog, if you choose to accept!

God Bless!