Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Revival!

We have been in revival at my church this week. It has been awesome. Sherlock Bally is the speaker and his knowledge of scripture and end times is amazing. I have heard so many times that the United Stated is not mentioned in the Bible anywhere... but that is so not true! We are everywhere! It gave me a lot to think about. Praying for Israel and our leaders is something I haven't given much thought... but I plan to change my way of thinking.

Work this week has been good. I feel like I've gotten a lot done. It is nice when the phones aren't ringing off the hook!

Softball starts this Saturday night! I can't wait to play. I am soooo ready. I know I will hurt like crazy on Sunday... but it'll be a good pain. =)

1 comment:

Lori said...

what a great week! awesome revival, amazing word and rejuvinated church... now we get to top it off with opening season of softball??? wow, i'm lovin life!! :)