Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Cleaning...

Ugh... my house is a mess. It is time to think about Spring Cleaning. (OK... it is beyond time!) I need to take each room and clean from top to bottom. I am so tempted to hire Merry Maids to come in and just get it done. I think once Ryan has his bedroom moved out of my sitting room, it won't look as bad. I have had his "stuff" sitting there for almost a month now. So anyway... I am going to make a plan... and stick to it! Room by room I am going to clean sweep my house. Time to de-clutter and freshen things up. I'm sure my family will appreciate it.

I have Thursday off... so I will start then. I am going to start with my bedroom, because usually it is the last place I start. It needs some TLC. I've been good about going through my clothes and getting rid of things that I don't wear or that don't fit. (And really good at buying new stuff that does!) There are stacks of things that I have no idea what to do with. Goodwill, here I come again! I give Mr. Goodwill so much stuff! Yet, I never run out. OK... until tomorrow... Hugs.

No comments: