Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thankful Tuesday...

Things I am thankful for today...
  • Goals... I love making goals and seeing them happen!
  • My green shirt... no pinches for me!
  • Fresh & Easy... great store!
  • Online banking... it makes my life so much easier
  • Good books... I love to read, especially a book that motivates me
  • My husband... he loves me even when I am unlovable (often!)
  • Facebook... I love keeping in touch with my family and friends
  • My job... I am so blessed
  • Comfy jeans... Love em!
  • Drive thru car washes... my car would never be clean without them
  • Pictures... they help keep memories alive
  • Hot tea... especially London Fog from Starbucks
  • Softball... exercise and fellowship with friends... it's the best!
  • Papermate Extend Pens... they write so good (blue ink!)
  • New clothes... it is so fun to wear something that makes you feel good
  • Texting... I love being able to tell people things instantly
  • My Bible... for keeping me in line! God is so good and speaks to me clearly through His Word.

What are you thankful for today? Leave comments! =)

1 comment:

Lori said...

im obviously thankful for softball season! :) ...i'm thankful for everything on your list and some other stuff too.. thankful that i have a sweet friend named Gayle... awwwww how sweet i am today!! lol